Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Post

Tomorrow, I start Week 3 Day 1 of the Couch to 5K program. The 1st two weeks were not at bad as I expected. The actual running/jogging portion feels really good but I am more than ready when the prompt says "Walk". I am sure that every day will get easier. I am staying motivated by the fact that I signed up for a 5K on September 23, 2012.

I stopped drinking Cokes on January 1, 2012. If you know me, that is a miracle! I also started taking Plexxus Slim in March and have lost about 30 pounds. I feel so much better, especially when I put on clothes that I have not been able to wear for 3 or 4 years.

Now my big issue, my eating habits. I don't think I have ever really eaten healthy. I like sweets!!!

Listen to ME, Life...Have a great work out tomorrow and eat some veggies! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, Andrea! Want to loan a bit of that motivation to work out to me? ;)

    ReplyDelete