Now on to 2013, Jeff was in bed by 9pm and asleep by 930pm. Cade was asleep by 1030pm. Whitney stayed up til 2013 and watched the ball drop. I was awake at midnight but was in bed watching TV. We are party animals!
Do you make resolutions for the New Year? I haven't written down resolutions in years. I am this year.
- 13 in 2013...I am running 13 races in 2013 including The Big D Half Marathon (Dallas TX) in April and The Route 66 Half Marathon (Tulsa OK) in November.
- Lose 30 more pounds...will this get me to my final maintainable goal weight? I don't know, I may get to the 30 pound mark and decide that my body needs/can handle loosing another 10-15 pounds. I will know when I know.
- Tone my tummy and arms.
- Write my blog consistently.
- Become a more organized housekeeper.
- Take a family photo every week for 52 weeks.
- De-Clutter the office.
- Cook healthier meals.
Listen to ME, Life...2012 was great and 2013 will be even greater!